Who Takes Part in Half Marathons? A Visual story from Reading Half Marathon
The answer is a mixture of normally sane individuals who comprise essentially some professional athletes, serious athletes, those collecting for charity who sometimes run and a group of first time runners. The end result is an eclectic mixture. this is the visual story of some of those who took part in the Reading 2016 Half-Marathon.
I have some favourites and they include:
- The blind runner and his guide
- The “not young” runner for cancer research
- Those who celebrated coming down the home straight
- Those who did it for charity
- Those whom I was unsure if they were in fancy dress or not