Aqualand Torremolinos- A Place to avoid in the summer
Aqualand is a great water park, make no mistake. However before yesterday we had only visited in May/June time. Yesterday it was an awful experience and really ought to consider a few aspects of its functioning.
- Firstly, car park was small and full meaning that most cars had to park on an odd dusty verge. cost 1 euro
- Cost to get in is high 26 euros and one becomes at adult at 10 years of age here!
- Pay extra for security locker. 5 euros
- Pay extra if you want your own ring ( if you can get one that is), 12 euros
- Pay extra for sunbed ( if you can get one). 7 euros for a pair
- Pay hideous amounts for ice creams, like 3.30 for a Magnum equivalent
- Then queue continuosly for 4 hours for 4 rides! Something like 20 euros per ride!!
Facilities are good but go there out of season next time. We are. Last comment would be that on a positive side places like this are great for employment. Spain has youth unemployment rates of around 57%, and most of the staff here were not only nice but certaintly under 25 years.