Going to weddings is not my usual form of entertainment but when they take place publicly on the beach when on holiday then maybe its ok to have a peek. This is how you do it:
- Go to an amazing hotel like the Marriott Grand Cayman
- Rent a section of the beach
- Put some chairs on the beach and set up some small goalposts
- Make the bridegroom arrive 15 minutes early and look ever so uncomfortable standing there all alone
- Have a group of loud Texans in the swimming pool, yellering and hollerring and making many other noises not immediately recognisable as a language on this planet
- Then have your dinner outside by a pool with turtles swimming by
- Lastly pray for no rain during this little episode of festivities.