Bizarre football stories today 29th October
When your side plays on Friday night it is a good opportunity to watch the football stories as they come in as they do
- The Colne FC goalkeeper Matthew Johnson sadly broke his leg and was left waiting an hour in the cold and wet for an ambulance .
- Brackley in National league north took 12 fans to their away match at Halifax.
- The referee in the Holmer Green v Edgware town FC match abandoned the game allegedly because of the constant moaning of a fan! This I cannot easily believe!!
- Jazzi Barnum-bobb is the real name of a real footballer at Newport County and he scored away at Accrington
- The name of the Accrington stadium is the Wham stadium
- In the FA trophy Brightlingsea Regent away at Metropolitan Police the final score was 2-6 but what was more remarkable was that Brightlingsea Regent scored four of their goals in the 45th minute . In fact there were five goals in the 45th minute! To complete the fun five substitutions took place in the 45th minute with three cautions! All this in front of a crowd of 125 . Worth knowing a bit more about that game.