1. You can see 3 day old Baby Barn Owls after going up in a cable car to the top of a mountain. You can also see incredible views
2. You can see Leopards in Funegirola Biopark. One of the few zoo type environments that I might bother with.
3. You can see Kestrels also at the top of the mountain
4. The fresh oranges taste like….fresh oranges. buy them daily.
5. The artists along the promenade do amazing portraits for really a low price and their speed is incredible
6. The night cruises from the Marina are fairly cheap and the feel of the summer wind on a boat in the night time is a lovely feeling
7. The nuts cooked in Mijas smell divine and taste just as good. A small bag costs only a few euros
8. Mijas is an example of a pueblo, and although a little touristy if you go at the wrong times when the coach parties descend, there are many occasions when you can almost have the town to yourselves. Coffee in the square is a nice treat
9. The exchange rate with the Euro is good currently and Spain is a cheap country to visit for UK folks
10. Mijas at night is an interesting place
Posted in benalmadena
and tagged baby barn owl
, benalmadena costa
, benalmadena photos
, bioparc fuengirola
, why visit benalmadena