Scotland is not a dull country
A few hours in Scotland and what did I see.
- An hallucination? A real Tram moving at Edinburgh airport.
- Some amazing light at Dalmahoy Marriott.
- The smallest dinner in the world, a Gullivers Travels version of a cottage pie, at a not so small price 14.95£.
- Strange eclectic musicians at Edinburgh airport
- Amazing clouds on the flight back to London
Scotland is not a dull country.
Posted in Uncategorized
and tagged amazing light
, british airways
, cottage pie
, dalmahoy marriott
, Dalmahoy Marriott hotel
, edinburgh airport
, Edinburgh city centre
, edinburgh tram
, musicians at edinburgh airport
, smallest cottage pie in the world
, strange musicians
, strange weather
, warm evening sunshine
, warm light