Peterborough Football Ground. What away fans need to know.
All the folks I met today were friendly decent folks however that will not stop me from making a few observations
- Entrance price of £28 for a league 1 game is extortionate. I cannot recall a higher price for a game. Admittedly buying before the game reduced the price to the miserly sum of £25.
- Wooden seats in an end of old main stand giving a less than perfect view.
- Three sided grounds lack atmosphere. This is not the fault of the club but maybe accounts partially for their team’s miserable performance.
- There is a direct tunnel from the car park to the ground. An excellent state of affairs. Some interesting clothing items and graffiti were there to entertain us.
- Why does Bob the Builder need to wear a hard hat to collect footballs?
- Why do the catering staff in what can only be described as the smallest cafe/catering outlet in the football league, need to be told that the tap from which they dispense hot water does not actually dispense sauce?